Music Video:
Shamit Tyagi released his first independent single music video in August 2011. Its called Superman.

Click here to watch the official video of Superman                                                               Shamit Tyagi's Official facebook page:

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dedication To Shamit

A Simple Dedication:-

In 1995, there lived a four-year-old bubbly & chirpy girl was really naughty & childish at heart. Day by day, week by week, year by year, slowly & steadily, by 2005, she grew in to a fourteen year old existing....................literally existing teenager. In this period, she went through many ups & downs in her life, realized the cruelty & selfish nature of the world & its habitants.
Being gentle & tender hearted, cruel world did not appeal to her. She could not take the selfishness around her readily & finally lost all her hopes of a peaceful environment around her. Her hopes being dead, finally she succumbed! Then, the evening of 8 September 2005 changed things forever. This day witness her crying vigorously first time due to the elimination of a reality show contestant. She did not know what made her cry. When she did a research on the person that connected to her immensely, she not only found the reason for crying so much but she gained much more. She not only got an Idol but was also blessed with a person who gave her wandering life a straight direction. He gave her a mission to live & a cause to die for! He gave "MEANING TO HER MEANINGLESS LIFE." He bought life in that merely existing girl. It was the inspiration that the girl got from her Idol, which made it possible for a girl like her, who didn't even had the guts to dream for happiness, to rise from gallows & dream of conquering the skies. The Idol was "Shamit Tyagi" & the girl was I................Rupali
Shamit
Bhaiyaa, you know what? You are the one who should be given the cent percent credit of transforming me. It was your influence on me that gave me the guts to dream, taught me the "Power of opportunities," made me capable of experimenting with life & above all, it made a faint heart brave enough to face the challenges of life as they come. Since then, there was no looking back. On 18 February 2008, on the eve of my principal's Birthday, when I went to her cabin to wish her, the words by which she welcomed me in her cabin when she saw me were,” Gem of the School." At that moment, you were the first person who came to my mind because if I am a gem, then you the one transformed this "Delicate brittle glass in to a gem."
That moment gave me immense happiness. Since the day you started replying my E-mails, you always asked me to make you proud & become an example for all children. I yet have not bought that day in your life but those words from principal mam made me realize that I am on the right track. The other reason for immense happiness at that moment was that I did not let your confidence down. My principal praised me maybe because I never let her trust down when it came to representing my school in competitions. However, to do this, I was required to have the guts to experiment with new things, understand the value of opportunities & above all, "self-confidence." You gave all this to me. You made me capable enough of proudly looking into people's eyes. You are the One.
Your influence on me is immense enough that I can never encapsulate it in mere words. At times, I have even disobeyed you & I am genuinely sorry for that. I never in tented to hurt you or disobey you but, at times, circumstances slotted me in strange situations.
I know that I can never sufficiently repent for all the times I disobeyed you & neither can I ever, in any form thank you enough for all what you have done for me. Now, on the eve of your birthday, "I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE, WON'T DO ANY NASTY THINGS, WILL ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU NO MATTER WHAT & WILL ALSO "TRY" TO UNDERSTAND & LISTEN TO MOM."


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Rupali Tyagi.

No comments: